WELCOME TO PRIDE GORILLA SAFARIS ! !
We are delighted to guide you on all your safari preparations to Uganda and to other East African countries. Whether you are looking for Gorilla, Chimps, wildlife, sightseeing, mountaineering Safaris this website will provide you with all the information that you need.
Pride Gorilla Safaris, we are an Indigenous Gorilla Safari Company based in Kampala Uganda - The Pearl of Africa, owned and managed by experienced tourism professionals in the East African safaris.
Here at Pride Gorilla Safaris we appriciate the fact that by nature we are different, with different needs and requirements. That's why we concertrate on customising our parkages to best suite your your needs. Just let us know about your needs and we shall parkage for you!!
Gorilla Safaris are our main product with Private and Scheduled Group Departures to Bwindi Forest National Park in Uganda as well as to Pac de Volcanoes in Rwanda for Gorilla Tracking, other products include Chimpanzee and other Primate Safaris, Wildlife and Birding safaris, Culture and Sightseeing Safaris.
Browse through our website for any information regarding your visit to the Pearl Of Africa. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you need more information, we shall be more than glad to get back to you!!
3 Days Gorillas Tracking to Bwindi NP.
3 Days Gorillas Tracking Rwanda
5 days Gorilla Safaris, Bwindi and Queen Elizabeth National parks
7 Days Uganda Primate Safari.
3 Days to Murchison Falls NP
3 Days to Queen Elizabeth NP
- 5 Days Uganda Chimps and Wildlife Safari
- 6 Days Rwanda PrimateWatch Safari.
- 7 days Uganda Primate Safari.
- 7 Days Gorilla Safari to Uganda and Rwanda.
- 8 Days Wildlife, Sightseeing and Gorilla Safari
- 8 Days Rwanda Safari Tour.
- 9 Days Rwanda Uganda Primate Safari.
- 10 Days Short Holiday
- 11 Days Rwanda Uganda Primate and Wildlife Safari.
- 13 Days Uganda Rwanda Cultural Safari
- 15 Days Uganda Holiday Safari.
- 16 Days birding Uganda
- 19 Days Uganda Rwanda Holiday Safari.
- 23 Days Birding Safari Uganda birding Holiday